😆. Don't think too much. Ab sab ho gaya.
Give us yoga os.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😆. Don't think too much. Ab sab ho gaya.
Give us yoga os.
writing all the books update today except chahat. will see if i will do everything.
writing all the books update today except chahat. will see if i will do everything.
Okay. Take your time behen.
Acha Sujz do you think Bondita being 10 and Ani went to London at 10 have some connection. Means Ani will be 19-20. Dunno why I feel some connection is there.
Okay. Take your time behen.
Acha Sujz do you think Bondita being 10 and Ani went to London at 10 have some connection. Means Ani will be 19-20. Dunno why I feel some connection is there.
Yes. Aniruddh is 19-20. Bondita is 8, she is not 10. Colors and makers has hyped Bondita being eight so much, it's even in Voot description. Binoy saying 10 was just him being ignorant. But then if to establish a connection would be like, Aniruddh reliving those 10 years he lost being in london as a child.
Jenny Di kahaan hai???😭
I can't have a good day without annoying her 😭

Exactly yaar Lalz
Pata nahi kya karun
I tried every thing I know
Behen...EDT pe chalo... Wahan discuss kare yeh sab.. Yeh CC hai.Okay. Take your time behen.
Acha Sujz do you think Bondita being 10 and Ani went to London at 10 have some connection. Means Ani will be 19-20. Dunno why I feel some connection is there.
Originally posted by: W7JRRQONKRWS6Y56
Jenny Di kahaan hai???😭
I can't have a good day without annoying her 😭
Haan Haan Hum sab tujhe hazm kahan hoti hai🤔
Maybe the system got corrupted!
Try Uninstalling the problematic software in safe mode.
Behen...EDT pe chalo... Wahan discuss kare yeh sab.. Yeh CC hai.
Hmm. Wapas bhul gyi.😛
Thanks behen yad dilane ke liye.