Good morning everyone.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Good morning everyone.
What happened to u tk care
Originally posted by: opsora2090
keya re tune boli bhi nei abtak .. take care.. rest le ..
Shrutiii, kya hogaya tumko?
Thank you all for your concern. ❤️
I hurt my forearm, knee, and shin. Bruising and swelling troubled me a lot. 🤢
I'm better after a night's uninterrupted rest.
Show resume hone ke baad bhi promo de de 🤪Originally posted by: opsora2090
keya pata , kaltak yeah khatam ho jaye 😎.. bass ek promo agar dete toh
Woh solo AT ka hua na 🤔Originally posted by: opsora2090
toh latest wala montage ka dialogue chipka dee... kamyabi ki dusra naam Rishabh bajaj
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Thank you all for your concern. ❤️
I hurt my forearm, knee, and shin. Bruising and swelling troubled me a lot. 🤢
I'm better after a night's uninterrupted rest.
ouch , take care Shru , hope u feel better soon
Shru, better wait for one more day.Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Woh solo AT ka hua na 🤔
RB will give us enough content for AT titles😆
Dont use the montage ones, thy are so filmy n non-RB stuff. It's SP lines. Had RB told himself in epi or promo, toh chalta
Welcome to the AT Nina 🤗 hope you have great n fun time here
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Thank you all for your concern. ❤️
I hurt my forearm, knee, and shin. Bruising and swelling troubled me a lot. 🤢
I'm better after a night's uninterrupted rest.
Oh my god! I'm glad to hear you're doing better now. Take care bae! Sending my warm wishes for your well being. And my love too.
And good morning ❤️
Good morning AT.
The episode is coming tomorrow. I'm so excited. Hope we get to see Bajaj in tomorrow's epi.
I'm better. Thank you! ❤️Originally posted by: munnihyderabad
ouch , take care Shru , hope u feel better soon
![]()