Do check the Social Media updates thread....
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Do check the Social Media updates thread....
Namik once said her real laugh is dangerous and I agree🤣
TFS!
For you my lovelies-

Ik I have to read and reply many msgs will do it tom... sorry for the delay!
so sweet yaarOriginally posted by: Pranushka_723
For you my lovelies-
Ik I have to read and reply many msgs will do it tom... sorry for the delay!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
For you my lovelies-
Ik I have to read and reply many msgs will do it tom... sorry for the delay!
Aah such a soulful thing!
May we all fall in love with life itself!
No worries Lavy! Take care! Have a lovely weekend!😳
guys i heard there is a new promo involving edkv2 & restart of the shoot...
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
For you my lovelies-
Ik I have to read and reply many msgs will do it tom... sorry for the delay!
Nice quote!!
Aah such a soulful thing!
May we all fall in love with life itself!
No worries Lavy! Take care! Have a lovely weekend!😳
@bold - I liked this part the most.
How are you today, Bucky?
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5