Sheersh aasan 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Sheersh aasan 😆
Originally posted by: priya185
So in this round are eliminated contestants still playing and can they make it to the finale
I need to know as I am getting eliminated for sure , already in sixth place 😭
Originally posted by: NitaReid
ŚĪRṢĀSANA , the first suggestion from google ,this sheep is simple like that to choose the first one she sees in google
Oh you were talking about Yoga.. sorry my bad 🤦♀️
🤣
indeed stupid I am 🤪
as were talking about Q14, I completely forgot about that Yoga question 😆
Btw iPhone suggests me this pose for yoga 🧘♀️ so Sukhasna was the answer for me 😆
Originally posted by: LotusPetals
🤣
indeed stupid I am 🤪
as were talking about Q14, I completely forgot about that Yoga question 😆Btw iPhone suggests me this pose for yoga 🧘♀️ so Sukhasna was the answer for me 😆
I write Sukhasana and erased it 😭
Eliminated sheep so I hope discussion is allowed
Theres one yoga asana which I really love and that was my answer
I thought majority would give the same answer
But you guys are discussing other asanas😆
Originally posted by: GrimReaper
Eliminated sheep so I hope discussion is allowed
Theres one yoga asana which I really love and that was my answer
Even if you are quarter finalist, you can name that pose as the question is cancelled 😆
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I write Sukhasana and erased it 😭
Kyun ji? 😔
sukhasana is my fav pose 🧘♀️
Guys, I might have messed up with the names... to many PMs in my inbox. Apologies beforehand...