Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I remember
Aish is definitely worth staring at🤗
OMG I remember this. But I totally didn't notice Sushant back then.
Aishwarya Rai looked like a star that dropped from the sky and landed into the Commonwealth games. Lord give mercy, just how goddamn beautiful can someone possibly be? I loved how graceful and composed she looked during the dance.
It was here Sushant once described during the rehearsals he got so mesmerized by Aish he forgot to put her down. The choreographer yelled at him. Aish didn't even realize she just continued dancing.
STFU only a handful of people think she is a star..she doesn't have any male fan following so this doesn't make her a STAROriginally posted by: FingerFetish
Aishwarya Rai looked like a star that dropped from the sky and landed into the Commonwealth games. Lord give mercy, just how goddamn beautiful can someone possibly be? I loved how graceful and composed she looked during the dance.
😉🤣🤣
Originally posted by: Tede_naina
STFU only a handful of people think she is a star..she doesn't have any male fan following so this doesn't make her a STAR
😉🤣🤣
Damn I forgot that majority of Indian men don’t think she’s beautiful (according to Imadethatshitup.org) . How could I forget that male opinion of beauty is the only validation needed to verify if one is good looking or not 🤣
Originally posted by: Tede_naina
STFU only a handful of people think she is a star..she doesn't have any male fan following so this doesn't make her a STAR
😉🤣🤣
Is male fantasy the only yardstick to measure beauty. What about a female's opinion ?
I remember the ad
So many articles had come out that Sush and Ankita will be doing the lux ad.
He was a super star of television .
You missed the earlier thread it seemsOriginally posted by: TheSmurfs
Is male fantasy the only yardstick to measure beauty. What about a female's opinion ?
Rashmika Mandanna advert for Lux https://www.instagram.com/reel/DYABA0KstAx/?igsh=anEyNTdwaGhiaHk5
I've often wondered why there has always been so much hostility directed at Aishwarya Rai Bachchan. No, she isn't the greatest actress Indian...
Ash and Aaradhya 🥰🌈💐🌟🧿♥️✨💕💫😍🩷⭐ From those precious days of carrying her in her arms to standing proudly by her side at Cannes… the...
...
Aishwarya and Abhishek new pictures from a reception https://www.instagram.com/p/DY6ScimguZu/?img_index=5 igsh=MTluNTdmMWQxNTN3OA==
0