Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
at least iis drama mein omair rana ky opposite young girl hai.yeh drama bht pasand hai.
Hmmm evn I loved o Rnagrez
I have made a fan page of omair sir and so many edits.. Omair sir often share
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
at least iis drama mein omair rana ky opposite young girl hai.yeh drama bht pasand hai.
Hmmm evn I loved o Rnagrez
I have made a fan page of omair sir and so many edits.. Omair sir often share
mujhy drama ki story pasand nahi.isano woh bhi omair rana sir ki big fan hai.but these days inactive hai.Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv
Hmmm evn I loved o Rnagrez
I have made a fan page of omair sir and so many edits.. Omair sir often share
Love u Omair Sir
Omair Rana is best as sarwar
yup.but mujhy sarwar pasand nahi.sang e mar mar drama dekha hai?Originally posted by: TanShi_CrazyLuv
Omair Rana is best as sarwar
Originally posted by: SuperstarSEHAR
yup.but mujhy sarwar pasand nahi.sang e mar mar drama dekha hai?
Ys I have seen
I love sarwar as Omair is playing wth grace
there is no doubt that omair rana is an amazing actor.I'm a big fan of him.but the story of this drama is not impressive.
NO POSTING HERE
what is so difficult to understand?!
God
Because this thread is supposed to be closed, idk where the mods are.
We have moved to new thread
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Because this thread is supposed to be closed, idk where the mods are.
We have moved to new thread
Pls give the link