Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#14- Page 67

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

28.6k

Users

11

Likes

2.4k

Frequent Posters

OKAWLWYQIU67ZQ3E thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: EC5EU37JHVODPHXY


Come on it's Friday........it's a bit stormy day for us........

And ours is the holiday! So no online class, no study & sleeping😆

IJAWDRG3HYZXFNCZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

And ours is the holiday! So no online class, no study & sleeping😆


That's even more fun..........are you from India?

IJAWDRG3HYZXFNCZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Where is the rest of the gang? I can see Alina, Lavy and Bucky came earlier here today........Bhagu and Mishti did their cameo appearances.........Meena will come later........as always.....Priya, you and I are here......now only correct?

OKAWLWYQIU67ZQ3E thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: DFUMABGEXTJMO2EO


That's even more fun..........are you from India?

No, I'm from Bangladesh. You're...?

IJAWDRG3HYZXFNCZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: priya185

thanks dear, I will do that


Hydration is the key and so does the rest........you need to sleep well and take enough rest........check the temp. few times a day.......

OKAWLWYQIU67ZQ3E thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: HAYSMWD5QUK6V5O6

Where is the rest of the gang? I can see Alina, Lavy and Bucky came earlier here today........Bhagu and Mishti did their cameo appearances.........Meena will come later........as always.....Priya, you and I are here......now only correct?

Yeah! Today they came earlier that's why now it's only us!

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ZUKPL6F5CZGGK223

Where is the rest of the gang? I can see Alina, Lavy and Bucky came earlier here today........Bhagu and Mishti did their cameo appearances.........Meena will come later........as always.....Priya, you and I are here......now only correct?


Am here for some time

IJAWDRG3HYZXFNCZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MusicOfTheHeart

No, I'm from Bangladesh. You're...?


oops.....I messed up......sorry.......Oh........great!......so we're from all over the world........

IJAWDRG3HYZXFNCZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky

Hello everyone😎


Hello Bucky! 🤗 I just looked for you ..........as you were missing in action..........

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago

Just read another terrible news today. An AIIMS Junior doctor (whom I used to follow on quora) died of suicide today. He was suffering from depression 😥

Edited by Bucky - 6 years ago

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".