Frequent Posters

Rashmisingh9151 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 3 years ago

Originally posted by: Aishu.R

Yes those names took the sleep away...

And I can wait for them whole night to read like yesterday 

Me to wait for them 😆 but mumma won't leave me here for long 🤣

Yeah I will wait with you for another 30 mins, my eyes already straining coz of use of lappy n phone since morning..

.you need a good break Aish rest for now 😊 it's not safe to use cell then 😳 it can harm you 😒

Alex please update see what a trouble we are enduring 

Aishu.R thumbnail
Anniversary 4 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

Me to wait for them smiley36 but mumma won't leave me here for long smiley37

😆

.you need a good break Aish rest for now smiley1 it's not safe to use cell then smiley9 it can harm you smiley13

Sure, but let's see for few more mins...

Alex please update see what a trouble we are enduring 

Yes, Alex have some Mercy on us ...

Sure, but let's see for few more mins...

Ok then let's stay for while 😆

Yes, Alex have some Mercy on us ..

Yup Alex please 😒

James12 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Chapter 6 

"What did you said"?... He won't harm her even if he knew about me"?..."see with your own eyes how he played"!...

(Spoke the men stepping in the living room turning on the television and throwing bunches of daily medium of gaining information cheaply. The sight of pics and bold letters shocked the girl sitting on couch, where's the sound coming from television, and video played on it gained a gasp from her. She never imagine the outcome of her action tears blurred her eyes as she stared up at the guy standing before her. Now busy on call barking orders on others).

"I don't care I want that men anyhow"!..

(If only I had investigated before charging him for something he didn't done, we won't be living like this then. Nor the lives of other would be on stake cause of them. At least he can get back to his family unlike her who cannot unless she prove her worth make them proud, where's he won't go back unless he earn the identity for own gain faith of his family and respect. Covering her face in sheer displeasure she just bend down her head and started sobbing. Over the year first time breakdown cause of the outcome of their action).

"He wants me to know he found way to get me"! Pretending innocent but he damn know about me"! 

(Murmured the men angrily throwing things on his way pacing here and there, the men standing around shifted from one to other foot. Uncomfortably they never seen him this vulnerable and losing his cool. Always the men in charge of his temper as well his emotion and actions but today he wasn't himself anymore. And that's worries them more and more for him).

@~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Morning Dad"!.. 

(Wished Pari, without tilting her head to look back at her dad,  dressed in sleevless red color top with black sweet-pant, barefooted, open hair watering the plants in garden , surely not in mood of joining work place. Where's Prithivi who just got done with his morning exercise, sat on the swing, was about to wish her back when the servant come rushing to him).

"Sir call for you"!.. 

(Pari gave annoy look to him but let it slid, her father got up from swing taking the phone, walked away excusing himself. Pari put water pipe down and motion the caretaker to turn off the tab, then walking towards set table and chairs in garden near pool side, was about to order for coffee, when one more attender come with her own cell, he was there in her room to get it clean when her cell buzzed continuously. Assuming it to be important he comes to hand her the cell. Frowning she just took her cell. The night was Exhausting for her the dance tired her then the effect of their dance rubbed her on wrong way entire night she continued twisting and turning on bed unable to sleep. She was way to Embarassed about her lost of control over emotion that she didn't talked with her father after the party get over. But in morning she felt refreshing this took a lead to watered the plants on own , Checking the cell she realised a conference call of her friend group. smilingly she mouthed coffee to her servants to which they nod walked away. Then sliding finger on cell she received the call and faced the camera to see her friends. She faced them with smile but they gave her pissed off look).

"We talked about loosening up to other didn't expected you will skip dating meeting and jump on marriage"! 

"What rubbish"! Are you high Naina"?.. 

"I am not"! But surely the Media is high"! Seriously pari that close book"?.. 

"Wait take a breath guys"! I don't get what you guys are talking About"?... what's with Media again Ajay"? 

(Sensing her confusion and curiosity they realise she don't know anything at all. They just gesture her to check paper, to which she obey picking up the newspaper, she stared at front there on top, at side written in short bold letter, "Rajput Hiress and Rathor hire industrial owner ready to tie knot"!..page 7. Her eyes widened in surprise and she rose from couch putting the cell doen on table and flipped the pages of Newspapers reaching on page 7, her mouth parted in sheer shock. There were pics of her ,And Rajat together few, from Award function seems casual yet informal, few from the hotel they met, where she was caught by him from falling on floor look intimate. And many from the last night party. Every pic pasted on paper seems to speaking of thing they don't have between them. The story article were written in such a convincing way that prove they're in love if not article then their pics. Many prediction about how the alliance can turn out fruitful for the business and shares. Sweat trickled down from her forehead and rolled on her side cheek. She threw the paper and try to calm her ragging nerves. Admit the media presence was oblivious in party and award show. "But hotel"?. Was it planned beforehand"?.. or it's mere coincidence"?. "No"! "so many coincidence cannot happen even through coincidence"! There's more then we see"!.. she pick her cell to continue her conversation with her friends, when her gaze fall on her father approaching towards villa, She sensed his annoyance he look Exhausted as if he attended dozens of call at once. Still he was yelling on call over other, it's second time she's watching him losing his cool. She follow him inside the vila, when he spoke).

"You all aren't going to get away with this"!.. "I will make you all pay for your audacity"!.. 

(Saying this he cut the call and turn to her, she parted her mouth to apologise for what happen, but Prithvi stopped her before she begin to apologise, for something she have no fault in, but he himself didn't gets to finish his words as the landline buzzed with sound notifying them of call. Prithivi picked it up and hear the caller for while then, motion the attender to turn on the Television. Taking remote from him he turn on news channels and what Paridhi read in newspapers were shown there in videos).

"Absolutely it could be confirmed"!... "Mind you it cannot be formal either"!.. they never been associated with anyone or shown interest"!...but now"!.. just look at them what stunning couple they make truly in love"!..

"Our expert are predicting the knot between both family'!..will imapact remarkably over the buyers and share holders"! It's strategic move we just need to await the opening of stock market"! 

(Every damn news channel showcasing same thing, with more added spice to make News more entertaining even though they gain no proper back on the news they're showcasing. All of it was mere Assumption, yet this Roumor's and so called prediction was ready to shake them. Prithivi switch more and more and angered he threw the remote over the television. Earning a gasp from Paridhi, she rush to his side and put her hand on his arms rubbing it. He tilted his head on her side then kissing on forehead sneaked his arm around her hugging her).

"I told you don't play"!. "why the hell you would do it"?...

(Roared Ajit in anger as he finished one more call, with his business associates, stepping inside the farmhouse of his son where Rajat was reading newspaper. While sipping Coffee he look at his dad then took of the bluetooth he had stuck on his ear).

"What a pleasant surprise dad you here"?...

"Shut it off"! how dare you Rajat"?...

"Learn dad learn to have faith over you kids"!... Your mistrust costed gravely in past"!...

(A look of remorse flashed in his eyes, listening the words of his son, but disappeared within fraction of second, he opened his mouth to speak when his cell buzzed again, he glared at Rajat then went to attend call. Where's Rajat just stared at the re-treating back of his father, "I barely started Dad"!.. saying this he motion the caretaker turn on the television. And get engrossed in watching the news "Money indeed could get you anything within snap of finger"!. Rolling his cell on hand staring at the screen he continued listening the news. When his father re-enter the area and spoke in authoritative tone).

"We have to meet Mr Rajput now"! 

"I can't I have very important meeting today"!.. 

"Sure you do"! But it's your choice to value your life or damn profession"!... 

"Alright easy there dad"! I am coming with you"!.. 

"Knew it you will"!.. 

(Replied Ajit with failed smirk on face, somewhat having complete faith his son behind the mishap of fire spread by media. But he just decided to go with flow worse he realised it's time he will be meeting with Gayatri as well.  He didn't know what his son had in mind but he was sure, Rajat won't let him get demean by anyone).

"You think it will be appreciable"! 

"I don't understand why we needs to meet them"? 

(Echo's the voice of girl in what looks like study room, with table and book collections at side Gadgets and shelf full of files. Her paitence had broken already it was oblivious by her way of staring at the Men sitting on chair, and women standing bear the window side before her).

"Pari we had enough argument on this"! "Go get ready they will be here any minute"!...

"They're no king that I needs to get ready for their arrival mom"! And dad don't act like it's first time media spread Roumor's about me"! We dealt with them before we could do the same now"! 

"Pari"!.. "i assure you nothing will happen against your will"! "We just needs to meet them before we take action"!..

(Paridhi look at her Mom and Dad never in her life she felt like opposing them or have mistrust on them, specially her dad, cause with her mom she did , in few rare arguments. But her father is an expectation but today his words fail to assure her, the topic of meeting Rathor's rubbed on her wrong way, she had the gut feeling things won't be same with her after the meeting and this wary her way more than the Roumor's media spread about her and Rathor hire. She glance at both again but finding them talking through gaze she walk out from their, it been two damn hour since she's busy managing calls with bussiness associates, And other high elite people. Reaching her room her gaze fall on her cell, when she recall she ignored the call of her friends. Slapping her forehead she pick her cell and call them back. But before that she call the caretaker and ordered him sternly).

"Inform me as soon Rathor's arrive here"! 

(Nodding his head in yes, the caretaker walked out of there, leaving Paridhi behind who focus back on call. Not knowing what going to happen but she, had this feeling whatever coming on her way won't be pleasant and it's got worked up).

"I don't care"! "Find out how this happened"!.. this isn't mere coincidence I have this feeling he's behind this Fiasco"! And before he proceed with his plan I needs to know"!.. 

(Spoke the men managing few mail on Laptop and barked order on cell phone which kept on his shoulder with head turned on shoulder side. As he was writting down somthing on file kept out before on table. Where's a girl was standing before him near door heard him she the slumped shoulder low sigh's were sign of her defeat. His each word were working like knife being stabbed over her. Her own one sided love, misunderstanding & Possessiveness become reason of everything being ruined. Grief caused to love one, end of their future and Beginning of vegenace and war).

"Why you're looking sad"? "You should celebrate"! I had lost my love"! If it's Continue I will loose her to"!..

"Don't say like this I am here with you"!..."we both won't let anything happen to her"!.. 

"I fail to stop you from hurting her in past"! I fail to stop you from ruining us in your Jealousy you think I can stop him"?.."love"? You're no longer my love"! I cannot love a person who had her hand strained with blood of someone's dream and hope"! 

(Saying this with closed eyes, the guy punch on wall nearby and walked out of there before he could lose himself completely at hands of his messed up Emotion. In rush he forget his cell behind whivh after he left buzzed again. Watching the cell ring she walked towards table and receive the call).

"Sir you're right"! Things happen on someone words"!...but it's him or not that's not clear yet"!.. cause mail of pics and transmission of money happen through call"!.. 

"That's alright dig deeper, but inform me"! "Not him"!..if he's the one them don't let him know"!.

(Saying this she cut the call, and sat on chair, taking the phote frame kept on table she started crying, one girl and by was smiling back at her, standing besides a couple. Tracing fingers over the face she smiled through tears. Miss you"!miss you miss you"!..all the while she was unknown about the person standing outside watching her. If he's behind this I will go back"! No matter what may come on my way he wants me"! He will have me, he needn't to stoop lower. Thought the guy inwardly as closing the door he walk away from the place).

"No Mr Rathor delay of day can snatch to much from us"! As you see the effect of these Roumor"!..

(Spoke Prithivi putting the cell on silent, looking up at Ajit Singh Rathor, with unreadable firm gaze. Where's Rajat silently take sip of his coffee. He was silent from the time they arrive After exchange of formal Greeting's at Rajput's villa. Where's Natasha Singh Rathor and Gaytari singh Rajput shared a glance with each other. There's one thing in their mind and that was get back their kids).

"I understand Mr Rajput"! "That's why I agree to meet here"! What you suggest for us to do then"? 

"A press Conference"!.. "where we can clearly make it true"!...

"What"?...

(The sudden yell startled Gayatri the tea cup she held in hand slip from her hand, as she look behind watching Pari walking down towards them. But Pari wasn't the only one who got shock by Gaytri words, Prithvi share the same emotion but then assuming it's slip of tounge he spoke hurriedly. To maintain peace before his hot headed daughter lose her temper).

"I she mean we should attend a press conference to"! Clear the fact it's Roumor's"!...

"No Prithvi"!.. 

(Chided Gayatri before Prithivi could speak more, as she pick up the tissue to clean her hand. Where's pari who had reach near them on table still clad in her morning dress, greetings Rathor once with folded hands she turned her attention back on her mother before they could greet her back).

"Care to Eloborate"!.. cause I ain't going to accept any decision taken in jiffy"! about my life cause of my opponents dirty ploy"!  

"Pari I know what you wants"! But you should realize it's time think more about life than bussiness"! Things which are more important"!  

"And more important than bussiness"?  Marriage is last thing of my concern in present"! 

(Prithivi coughed humbly sensing the conversation getting heated between mother daughter duo, pari look back at her father as he eyes her about the presence of Natasha Singh Rathor Ajit Singh Rathor and Rajat Singh Rathor. She sigh inwardly as closed her eyes in annoyance. While's Gayatri to sense the same and knowing well Pari will keep her temper in Check now Gaytri spoke).

"It's just a suggestion"!.. "already everyone are looking forward to this"! It's going to be beneficial for all of us"!. What's your opinion Rajat"? 

"I will like to go by elders choice"! "Whatever they decide I am ready"! 

"But I don't it's my damn life"! I will decide when I am going to marry with anyone"!..I can cope up with loss in bussiness but my life"?...no and i won't risk that"!..

"Pari"!..  

"What dad"? you yourself said nothing will be decided against my will"! And now"!..  I am done with this"! 

(Natasha was bewildered by the way pari was losing calm but she could see her old self in her the rebel and fierce persona. Already highly impressed by her, where's Prithivi who was first time disappointed by his wife words and daughters behaviour just turned his head aside he never imagine they will behave like this before guest. While Ajit and Rajat shared a glance both father and son was stunned by the happening at least Ajit was cause he didn't expected  such a reaction and suggestion. But Rajat was enjoying this, inwardly smirking at the happening before him. He was surprised by how Mrs Rajput herself come up with this,  "It's such a fun to see you getting rile up for no reason"! Try Sweetheart but you had to give in"! Thought Rajat inwardly as he stare at her annoyed facial expression but finding her going to look up at him he immidately focus back his mother. He was indeed good at pretending).

"First time I think media had done good job"!.. yes they shouldn't posted anything like this"! But then see the outcome doesn't look bad at all"!.. you both are grown up can take decision of your life"! Handling our bussiness know what's better for it"! Think about this"!.. 

"We needs time"!..Marriage isn't game or some bussiness deal"! That we take decision within hour"!.. it's matter of two lives and grave responsibilities"!...

"I agree with Mr Rajput"!...

"Same here Mr Rathor I agree with my Dad"!..

(Listening Prithivi words Ajit nodded in understanding and agreement, where's Pari sided with both. However listening the words of Three Natasha Gayatri shared a glance at each other. Where's Rajat stared back at Pari than Her and his own father. Than spoke in calm voice looking at all at once. To make them realize the problem isn't solved yet whatever the time is valuable)..

"We are back to square one"!..Media is going crazy over the Roumor's they themselves spread"!.. we are the one having to endure calls and wishes over things hardly going to happen"!...

(Pari look at Rajat with observing glance, with frown on head, she was sure he have his hand behind the media fiasco but then watching how troubled he himself look she wasn't sure it's right to held him responsible or not. Everyone present in living area had their own reason to agree with Gayatri words or disagree. Ajit didn't want to push his son into something he don't want now, even though he himself see benfit behind the proposal being fixed, but one look at Pari he was sure it's right not to push both of them. Prithivi issue was same watching how strongly his daughter opposing the marriage. He don't want to force her either, however he was stunned by His wife act, just last night she was opposing the idea of marrying Pari with Rajat, and today she's herself putting forth the proposal"? Where's Natasha wanted the alliance to fix cause she knew her son is interested. However watching the strong opposed behaviour by Pari made her Thoughtful).

"Than what you Suggest Mr Rathor"?

(Ask pari breaking the chain of thoughts, and killing the silence through her firm query thrown over Rajat how about kiss you hard till you agree"! Thought he with evilness as he look on at her appearance. Simple look yet stunningly beautiful, but he didn't himself sway by the beauty of her and keep his emotion in check. Then spoke calmly to reply her as all were looking at him).

"It's not first time"!.. When media spread Roumor's against us"!..for time while we should ignore them"!.. or after finalising the issue we could held a joint Press conference"!.. to dismiss it rightly"!..

"Let me call Naina she will deal with Media House"!.. And Ranvijay to deal, with legal procedures of taking action against Media"! for spreading Roumor's"!..

(Spoke Jodha hurriedly, before anyone could object picking her cell out she immidately walked out of living room. Bewildering everyone behind, "She indeed doesn't want marriage"? Thought all but Rajat just watched her retreating back, and started thinking about other ways to reach out to other. Sighing inwardly he rise from couch making The elders comes out of their thoughts, It's not like the Roumor's and bussiness matter more to them than the life of their kids. However it was reputation of their own kids put on stake which they don't know how to dealt with).

"I have meeting to attend"! Kindly excuse me"!...

(Saying this Rajat walk out of there, but get surprised to see Paridhi standing near his car, checking her cellphone.  "She's still here"? "But why near my car"?  Frowning in thoughts, cautiously he approached her. As soon he reach near her he heard her speaking. Stunning him to the core of his heart but he masked his emotion well).

"Impressive ploy Mr Rathor"!..

(Viciously pretended to be curious as well confused he looked on at her way, she rise her head and look up at him taking her shades off. Rolled her eyes at his artificial expression than spoke).

"Why you didn't joined entertainment world"?...you could have won the Oscar"!... 

"We both are on same boat"! I don't understand why you will accuse me"!...

"You know better"! But mind you I ain't falling in the trap you spread out for me"!...

(Saying this she wore her shades, than with head held high, walked towards her own car. Stepping inside she looked at his way once, than rolling the glass up, drove away with rage. Hm so shot in air"! You tried to hit the bull eye"? "It could worked with other not me"! Saying this he to wore his shades and get in car, with determine expression thinking other ways to get on her).

Aishu.R thumbnail

🥳yey 

Aishu.R thumbnail

Now can happily sleep😉

Now can happily sleep😉

Yup yup 😃 

Thank you Alex thank you Aish 🤗 for coping up with my craziness 😆

Aishu.R thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rashmisingh9151

Yup yup 😃 

Thank you Alex thank you Aish 🤗 for coping up with my craziness 😆

🤗

You will not read?😲

🤗

You will not read?😲

Going to read 😆but comment pata nahin abhi de paaungi ya nahin 🤣 kal dete dete so gayi thi 🤣