Congratulations Team Jinn 🤗
It feels really bad when you lose by just one point 😭
Thank you Mahhi for organising this amazing contest ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Congratulations Team Jinn 🤗
It feels really bad when you lose by just one point 😭
Thank you Mahhi for organising this amazing contest ❤️
Originally posted by: Bacillusbadius
This round was easy
Hehe u got the easiest round
We won🥳
whos making my siggy?
well played everyone!
(PS I deserve an extra siggy for winning that impossible round 2🤣)
Congrats team Jinn especially Bhagu🤗
My favorites:
Siddharth Malhotra (Bollywood)
Surbhi Jyoti (Tellywood)
Aman Roshni from YJHJK (Couple)
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
We won🥳
whos making my siggy?
well played everyone!
(PS I deserve an extra siggy for winning that impossible round 2🤣)
I am making all siggies😳
🤣
Neil Ragini (IKNMP)
Pani puri
Cats❤️
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
My favorites:
Siddharth Malhotra (Bollywood)
Surbhi Jyoti (Tellywood)
Aman Roshni from YJHJK (Couple)
Taken!👍🏼
RIGHT. Noted!
OMG NEIL RAGINI☺️
Pani Puri!❤️
Mahi I want extra siggi for actively participating in YJHJK picture song game😆 (Your choice) or I will tell you