Mahi yaar... Tum bhi ...Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Haaye tauba 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Typo error...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Mahi yaar... Tum bhi ...Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Haaye tauba 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Typo error...
Arey I'm teasing Octo
Yeh tumne bohot accha idea diya hai😈
Sorry Sorry, but it was hilarious. I am like Bondita watching Aniruddh doing Yoga.
Kaise idea??? Teasing??
Very Funny Sujz...😆
Sorry Sorry, but it was hilarious. I am like Bondita watching Aniruddh doing Yoga.
How was your class today?
Fineeeeeeeeeeeeeee
I have a retest on Sunday. 🥱
Kaise idea??? Teasing??
Ab Octo ko October bulayenge🤣🤪
Great!! Good to hear Sujz... Do well.
Waise tum update kab dene wali ho?? Woh special yoga wala Os??
Areh Nahin yaar Mahi... Aisa zulm mat karo...Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
Ab Octo ko October bulayenge🤣🤪
Woh mujhse katti karlegi...
https://twitter.com/Kim68063196/status/1281555563235512322?s=20
Brother and Sister seriously... These people over Twitter are literally toxic.