Good noon Prit.Good morning.
Hello everyone. 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Good noon Prit.Good morning.
Hello everyone. 🤗
Shaheen.🤗
Hello

😒
Good Noon.
Good afternoon Sujz. Waise I am waiting for os.
Good afternoon Sujz. Waise I am waiting for os.
I wokeup at 10:30, attended class assembly while eating breakfast🤣. Then ghar par kuch hungama ho gaya now, it is my class going on, 12:30 ko one more class. uske baad likhungi behen.
BTW I can't change my DP.😒 kal I changed but then now I can see my old dp.
Hello Mishti..
Kya hua? Why sad??
I wokeup at 10:30, attended class assembly while eating breakfast🤣. Then ghar par kuch hungama ho gaya now, it is my class going on, 12:30 ko one more class. uske baad likhungi behen.
BTW I can't change my DP.😒 kal I changed but then now I can see my old dp.
Ok I am waiting jb tu free ho tab likhna.
Can't change your dp why? Waise your dp is beautiful. Aur thanks yad dilane ke liye I am going to change my dp.😆