Poll
Which of the Dhoom Song is best and why?
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Dhoom titled song, HR-Aish wala.
The best song in Dhoom series is though, Kamli. No competition.
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
The best song in Dhoom series is though, Kamli. No competition.
I disagree. I guess I am in the minority that didn't like the song or her dance.
Crazy Kiya Re was a far better song.
Tata young
No competition , it was baap of viral songs.
I missed this version. Obvious reasons. I hate Dhoom 3 :P
I know, it was a sin to watch that song on TV
Originally posted by: RegressiveThug
Dhoom titled song, HR-Aish wala.
The best song in Dhoom series is though, Kamli. No competition.
For me just that portion of Kat in Black and Red lipstick is way ahead in terms of hotness. Although I played Kamli in loop for a whole week :P
I actually thought that people aren't gonna vote for HR-Aish one
I loved her walk in that black outfit I watched it on loopOriginally posted by: TMKOC_MY
For me just that portion of Kat in Black and Red lipstick is way ahead in terms of hotness. Although I played Kamli in loop for a whole week :P
Originally posted by: IF_ki_Ammi
I loved her walk in that black outfit I watched it on loop
Exactly, although the lyrics are just so-so but her energy and oomph compensate.
The best was Hrithik alone. I would say Katrina next. Then Tata Young. Then Esha Deol and Aishwariya Rai together.
https://x.com/i/status/2081677637311963589
Best dance partner, best chemistry in songs and dances for actors and actresses? Ranbir Ranbir and Deepika (dilli wali and Tamasha) Ranbir and...
https://youtu.be/EvPM5ioalrU?si=k8qeTOjgzGMIRbJn
https://youtu.be/VbTVR-RDVqc?si=EuiT9AeVatz-C2uv
Toxic Tabaahi song Yash and Kiara Advani https://x.com/advani_kiara/status/2074517695555576149?s=46 t=gmo_g396jwmtO4eUOAuljw
11