I'm sure he has something to do with it

otherwise CCs love us 



Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I'm sure he has something to do with it

otherwise CCs love us 



This one has way too much attitude 


Imagine how it feels when queen of sleep has to compromise with her sleep
Poor Mr.Kapoor







I'm sure he has something to do with it
otherwise CCs love us
He's trying to get us to like him










Weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee








Originally posted by: -CromulentHaze-
He's trying to get us to like him
hes not trying hard so its not working and it may never 




this page won't end 




Let me guess you run on the beach in your violet bathing suit and he watches you








one 2 ka 4 


Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842