She did but it made it more worse.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
She did but it made it more worse.
How do I find the answer for question 14...at least give us options😭
10) Most visited place in India for pilgrimage purpose.
Varanasi/Kashi/Benaras (1 Point 18 Goals)
**
Vaishno Devi/JK (7 Goals)
Kedarnath (2 Goals)
Golden Temple (1 Goal)
Badrinath (1 Goal)
Tirupati (1 Goal)
Rishikesh (1 Goal)
Haridwar (1 Goal)
Varanasi
She did but it made it more worse.
i thought you were talking about Q13 🤣
Q14 chalega I think if thats what you’re talking about
I wouldve sent all my answers by now if it wasnt for question 14🥱
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
How do I find the answer for question 14...at least give us options😭
Not necessarily option.
but say from this/that continent or something like that
edit: never mind
Got confused with Q13 😅
This was my exact reaction 🤣
I have an announcement to make in this round. I will do that tomorrow. Oppo will have a special power in this round which I will reveal tomorrow. Today I am really tired. Oppo, wait before you send the answers
Wait what? Don't leave us hanging!
Answers sent. Phew!
Now ill sleep peacefully until Saturday
Sent in my answers as soon as I could. Thanks to Billi_Bangalan for the advice, worked like a charm ⭐️