Originally posted by: opsora2090
mai khud bhi nei janti 🤣
🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: opsora2090
mai khud bhi nei janti 🤣
🤣
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
3rd question is the hardest of all
last wala bhi😔
WD ka game and Appy ka gameSame hi toh hai 🤔
Different!
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
I had such hard time choosing between the numerous pieces of my heart🥺
I am sure ,I will lose the point for trying to think like sheep

Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
I will get 1 point for sure...itna confidence to hai mujhe khud pe😎
I don’t have it anymore. Not when Karan Surbhi tops Karan Jeni 🤪
I want to see if the ones I think would be chosen are there or notThe only question looking forward
Team 0 points🤪