Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
no, coz the mutants were called manvar "man-avatar" and you said avatar, isiliye had to confirm😆
I meant avatar as in form, as said in general. 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
no, coz the mutants were called manvar "man-avatar" and you said avatar, isiliye had to confirm😆
I meant avatar as in form, as said in general. 😆
Originally posted by: tournesol
I meant avatar as in form, as said in general. 😆
Moumi an dI were discussing Krish 3, uska side-effect hai, Krish 3 puns
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
Depressed Rudra is a fan thing😭🤣
He has become more handsome after he has got so sad...
----Ruby in Anne with an e
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
A mutant from Krish 3?
K3 also had X-Men shit !?
Originally posted by: stormborn
K3 also had X-Men shit !?
yuo, but this isnt the place to discuss this😆 whatsapp pe batati hoon😆 yaa you can google😆
Originally posted by: stormborn
He has become more handsome after he has got so sad...
----Ruby in Anne with an e
I make edits of him only when he is crying🤣
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
yuo, but this isnt the place to discuss this😆 whatsapp pe batati hoon😆 yaa you can google😆
And risk seeing their horrendous makeup ?
No thanks. 😑
Originally posted by: _._shibani_._
I make edits of him only when he is crying🤣
Okk enough denial. Time has come to admit. We are a bunch of sadists and we would need to do kinky stuffs as doms to be satiated.
Originally posted by: stormborn
Okk enough denial. Time has come to admit. We are a bunch of sadists and we would need to do kinky stuffs as doms to be satiated.
yeh kahaan se kahaan pahuch gayi aap😲🤣
@bold, I agree🤣