IKR 🤣 I toh loved the Madhubala since I wrote Madhuri🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
IKR 🤣 I toh loved the Madhubala since I wrote Madhuri🤣
No one ever will 🤣whoever lost that point will have khunnas with her forever.. 🤣
Originally posted by: BeautyFooL
I would like to sign up.. count me in..
Welcome 🙏
Your UN is hilarious🤣
Hi I would like to play too! 👍🏼
What mistake u did there? 😂😂
Zeal, tell FF why she should watch Memories of the Alhambra🤣
Oh she is missing crazy imaginative Sci-fi... how come i have watched it first..😆
Originally posted by: JFFB3KHNSM5EEAQY
MOTA went right above my head...I think I. dropped it after 3 episodes🤔
That was a suspenseful show, okay?🤣
Originally posted by: QDE7RDZKIX5GS7CM
😲 I am in a diff universe at that time..can't get up before 7 ever aur woh bohat mushkil se alarm k saath😆
Waking up early is a habit which is very difficult to get used to in the beginning but once if you get used to it, its very addictive...I literally look forward to it everyday...😃
Thanks for informing about this thread 😝
ikr!! 😂😂
Originally posted by: QKA74I3N2YFO7AUO
Waking up early is a habit which is very difficult to get used to in the beginning but once if you get used to it, its very addictive...I literally look forward to it everyday...😃
Main toh kayi baar 3 baje soti hoon 😔
“ Mere Chit Chat waapis aayenge! " And look, here we are—Chit Chat Thread is BACK, making a grand re-entry like a Bollywood hero in the second...
Koffee with Karan rumoured celebrity guests Btw I will be happy if Ranveer and Deepika don’t do it...
https://x.com/TSchwarzbard/status/2097734457054953557?s=20 I just finished binge watching it. Exceeded all my expectations as always. Episodes 7...
https://x.com/GossipsTv/status/2084533664470433974
https://www.instagram.com/p/DaPN30sDM-4/?igsh=MXkxcjd1YjVnMWExZg==
1.4k