Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Sorry. I get carried away with generalisations. Exceptions are always there.😆
Always will be the exception for I LOVE pineapples on my spicy jalapeno pizza! *Yum* 🥳

😆😆😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Panditaain_ji
Sorry. I get carried away with generalisations. Exceptions are always there.😆
Always will be the exception for I LOVE pineapples on my spicy jalapeno pizza! *Yum* 🥳

😆😆😆
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
And finally comes the winner!
🥁🥁🥁Pulls your hands up peeps!🥁🥁🥁
She makes you laugh with her accurate gif!😆
She scored well in each round!👏
She has a limited number of posts per day!
Limited posts Queen too - this is going to stick right with my sheeple memory! 🤣🤣🤣
Anyways - I was in a rush and didn't have posts left, but wanted to thank you WD for keeping tons it patience throughout and making this game fun and unpredictable!
All the organized posts of announcements with fun gifs wouldn't have been easy to put together every round for every question - you pulled if off all so well! ⭐️⭐️⭐️
The twists and turns were a good change from the usual sheeple round - Ofc you'll have to keep the feedback you got in mind to make it even more entertaining and unpredictable next season! 🥳🥳
______________
Also want to thank @Sevenstreaks for working on such beautiful winning siggies for all! 🤗
_______________
And the finale was truly unpredictable and thrilling - I mean the top 5 scores are so close to each other - literally 0.5 pt worth a gap between each level - We sheeps have gotten so much better at this! 😆😆
So VERY WELL PLAYED everyone - 🥳🥳
Literally yehi kaam aaya to make my naiyya float a little more ahead than others 🤣🤣
[Seeing how luck was on my side today - *Runs off to buy a lottery ticket*🤣🤣🤣]
Originally posted by: 3CO3ROWUWPZIQB4V
Always will be the exception for I LOVE pineapples on my spicy jalapeno pizza! *Yum* 🥳
😆😆😆
Ewww 🤢
I prefer aged salty milk over this pineapple on pizza. As if savory over sweet was not enough!!
Seriously, what kind of people are winning this game? I should thank my stars I was out earlier.
These korean bots!!
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
Ewww 🤢
I prefer aged salty milk over this pineapple on pizza. As if savory over sweet was not enough!!
Seriously, what kind of people are winning this game? I should thank my stars I was out earlier.
These korean bots!!
Keep hating - what was it again - right socklet's "Mukt the Nipple bhaiyya" 🤣🤣
While we keep flying high! 🥳🥳

Originally posted by: R55LRNUPYFYXDJMK
Limited posts Queen too - this is going to stick right with my sheeple memory! 🤣🤣🤣
Arey why don't you reduce your WL?😆
PS- Maine bhi abhi abhi reduce karwayi,warna kuch din pehle tak i was also on limited posts only 😆
Arey why don't you reduce your WL?😆
PS- Maine bhi abhi abhi reduce karwayi,warna kuch din pehle tak i was also on limited posts only 😆
Maine kuch zyada hi pange le liye the on BB forum - So still stuck on restriction for another 3 months or so - 🤣
Originally posted by: CDNEQ5HAU5LYRXR4
Maine kuch zyada hi pange le liye the on BB forum - So still stuck on restriction for another 3 months or so - 🤣
i was on 60%,reported by shehnaazians again and again 😡
Originally posted by: BAURX2WA3Z3J546Z
Keep hating - what was it again - right socklet's "Mukt the Nipple bhaiyya" 🤣🤣
While we keep flying high! 🥳🥳
Udd lo hawa mein, neeche girogi pineapple ke ped pe sab haddi pasli barabar ho jayengi.
Arey why don't you reduce your WL?😆
PS- Maine bhi abhi abhi reduce karwayi,warna kuch din pehle tak i was also on limited posts only 😆
She should be on 100% WL given her toxicity level.
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
She should be on 100% WL given her toxicity level.
Oye you Mr.Kameena, chal BWF pe aur maza chakhati hoon! 😡😡😡
Stop taking panga with me on this innocent little sheep thread and keep it looking nice and shiny! 😛