I kind of knew that KDMHMD will be one of your favorites 😉😆😛Originally posted by: priya185
Beintehaa and krpkab is my favourite. Kis desh is my childhood favourite
Khkt - kahan hum kahan tum. sc- saraswatichandra
Oh ok, I remember now😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I kind of knew that KDMHMD will be one of your favorites 😉😆😛Originally posted by: priya185
Beintehaa and krpkab is my favourite. Kis desh is my childhood favourite
Khkt - kahan hum kahan tum. sc- saraswatichandra
Oh ok, I remember now😆
My friend told me that movie and song, in particular, was shot in NY & CT.........That's when SRK came to talk to us.......I know something about.....Hindi movie........😉
I was listening to this song last night😲what a coincidence
Originally posted by: priya185
I love the mitwa song. I used to sing the song when I was younger😆
The rotating camera shot looked really cool for the younger me back then!😆
Okay..buddies.........enjoy and have a wonderful day & night! I need to run.......
Originally posted by: J5P6SJENHJESAU4G
My friend told me that movie and song, in particular, was shot in NY & CT.........That's when SRK came to talk to us.......I know something about.....Hindi movie........😉
Oh wow!😲 Tell us more please😃
haha saraswatichandra is too long to write
Originally posted by: M7KDOLWUJAZAEQIO
My friend told me that movie and song, in particular, was shot in NY & CT.........That's when SRK came to talk to us.......I know something about.....Hindi movie........😉
Oh wow...I do remember you telling us that you saw SRK and didn't know who he was...well if you see him again you can tell him that your friends Alina & Lavy use his gifs to talk to each other and are his biggest fans 🤣
Originally posted by: J3MF42LHRBG5SJI5
Okay..buddies.........enjoy and have a wonderful day & night! I need to run.......
See you soon! Have a great day!🤗
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5