7CDOWSB5XXT4LEOO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#1

Welcome to CC no 14!

Please follow IF COC.

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

28.6k

Users

11

Likes

2.4k

Frequent Posters

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#2

Image


CONGRATS FOR CC # 14

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: EKWU6QD2YMCOGETC

Oh really............guess.....it would be easier to try for unemployment benefit then......doing big, middle, small boxes.........inside and outside.......


Nah...Bhopali's job has some really good employee benefits...

IJAWDRG3HYZXFNCZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#4

We have to wait and see........how many CC.we will complete before the show starts.........

7CDOWSB5XXT4LEOO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#5

Originally posted by: alina.b

Image


CONGRATS FOR CC # 14

This is so cute!!!

IJAWDRG3HYZXFNCZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#6

Originally posted by: alina.b


Nah...Bhopali's job has some really good employee benefits...


Neah......forgot.........labor dept. is overcrowded now.......so not a good option anyway.....What are those..........may be taking some bribes...😉

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#7

Originally posted by: B3NGWXJJ57HNIOKY

We have to wait and see........how many CC.we will complete before the show starts.........


True!! I think we were at CC#3 when the show stopped...correct me if I'm wrong


God knows when the show will start again 😭

alina.b thumbnail
13th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#8

Originally posted by: XXIP47KSG7B6P44E


Neah......forgot.........labor dept. is overcrowded now.......so not a good option anyway.....What are those..........may be taking some bribes...😉


@bold - Maybe or maybe not...

Image

7CDOWSB5XXT4LEOO thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#9

I can't wait to see my Shravan😭😭😭

I am dedicated Galliyaan song to him 😭

Waaaaaaa 😭🤧🤧😭 Babu...

IJAWDRG3HYZXFNCZ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#10

Originally posted by: ZQHO4CDH52SNLTD2

It's intense... My heart has a stir of emotions when ever I listed to it...

Few lines in the song are smiley42


I figured.........when....Alina said she likes........she is kind of Melody queen.....when it comes to Hindi songs........😉


It looks like he is suffering from loneliness.........dropping yolk on tabletop also included on that.......

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".