I googled Heaviest thing in grocery and it shows Dog food
Oh wait only I wrote dog food!!!😡😡
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I googled Heaviest thing in grocery and it shows Dog food
Oh wait only I wrote dog food!!!😡😡
Fingerfetish is running her own tangent of answers.🤣
Dang it. I thought abt watermelon but then rice and flour are heavier? Or so I thought 😆
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Watermalon🤣 dog food n water 35 pack is heavy guys🤣 watermelon is not that heavy
these ppl never lifted bag of rice in their life ..I can see that...inka kuch nahi sakta 🤣
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Watermelon answer is so stupid. Rice, Atta all will weigh more than Watermelon but that was the top answer in Family fued, so these ppl just mindlessly copy American answers. 🤣
Exactly ppl copied family feud answer and watermelon is so stupid answer haha
This one is between Billi AND Alexia 90%!
Waiting Waiting!

Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Watermelon answer is so stupid. Rice, Atta all will weigh more than Watermelon but that was the top answer in Family fued, so these ppl just mindlessly copy American answers. 🤣
Caught me
🤣
I changed bag of rice to water melon
And sun to fire last minute🤓
HAlloween is not about scary its just dressing up. How is nurse costume scary but half of the women I have seen dress up as sexy nurse.😆
Tris too also I think..