We are done with this conversation🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
We are done with this conversation🤣
i wrote hockey,but still there are 3 people who wrote hockey 🤣
3/5
thanks dear
Keychain ( 3 goal): Pain-in-ur-Neck, Billi_Bangalan, S_H_Y

🤣


I discovered this game late when 1st round results were abt to come that time i discoveref it 😭
me and Panditaain rocks with monkey...y'all wish you could 🤣
Originally posted by: GrimReaper
Nahi re
He survives somehow
Comes out of the hospital to help his son after getting poisoned even 😆
I like this twist🤣
Jeete hain shaan se, marte hain shaan se😆
I wanted to write WhisKEY. 🤣
🤣i think zeal meant shuryavansham wrote suryavanshi bechara