Sooryavansham was the easiest I feel!
It's always there on SET Max😆
Hope the winners won't be treated with kheer!😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Sooryavansham was the easiest I feel!
It's always there on SET Max😆
Hope the winners won't be treated with kheer!😆
Sooryavansham🥳
This was easiest question
Are Sooryavansham and Suryavanshi different movies?
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Sooryavansham was the easiest I feel!
It's always there on SET Max😆
Hope the winners won't be treated with kheer!😆
Hahah epic🤣🤣🤣
Are Sooryavansham and Suryavanshi different movies?
obviously 🤣
Are Sooryavansham and Suryavanshi different movies?
Suryavanshi is with Salman Khan.🤓
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Sooryavansham was the easiest I feel!
It's always there on SET Max😆
Hope the winners won't be treated with kheer!😆
I'm so getting that kheer, winner or not😆
Till now score is good
Are Sooryavansham and Suryavanshi different movies?
Yes😆
Sooryavansham is an old movie with Big B in it, while Sooryavanshi is an Akshay Kumar movie which is yet to be released!
Are Sooryavansham and Suryavanshi different movies?
Ya Suryavanshi hasnt released yet. He did a typo. But good he lost a point.