You and Your exams...😆 Playing Hide and Seek with you..Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Shaheen🤗
I'm good. Exams are postponed yet again. Got the notification recently😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
You and Your exams...😆 Playing Hide and Seek with you..Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Shaheen🤗
I'm good. Exams are postponed yet again. Got the notification recently😆
You and Your exams...😆 Playing Hide and Seek with you..
Seriously, I'm so pissed. But it's for everyone's safety. So okay. 😆
I am hailing from small town turned district "Tirupattur"...
I have came to Chennai for school, college competitions, conference and seminars...
You are from tirupattur 😊 such a divine place 😊
Wow 🤗
Heart wrenching🥺
Just started!
It looked like BB entry scene!
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Hey everyone🤗
Octo 🤗
Yeah...safety is important. Stay safe...Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Seriously, I'm so pissed. But it's for everyone's safety. So okay. 😆
Well...it's not the place but people of such place makes it Divine... Simplicity always turns out to be divine Lalitha... But nowadays people ran towards visual world to destroy their mental peace... It's sad we have been already fallen prey to it... 😔
It is🥺
Yup the choti dulhan reminded me of Bondu, but the family or husband is nothing like BB😡
Can anyone explain the promotion of forum members... Means how, when and what basis a member becomes Dazzler, sizzler, rockerz, coolbie, goldie, addictz, viewbie and moderator??? What are the rules and it's disciplines??
It seems your Vijendra fan, right???
Yes right. got mesmerized with his acting in Udaan, dark to Grey to white and pure white... he excelled..
He carries his character very well in whatever show he is in.... though I like him loads but still story holds me more. 😛 to watch a show...