I am from Tamilnadu... I was born and brought up in TN.
Oh that's cool😊
Me too 🤗
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I am from Tamilnadu... I was born and brought up in TN.
Oh that's cool😊
Me too 🤗
Definitely....I will challenge you... You will love it to the core.... Beautiful plot it is...Ok then I'll try.
Where are you from Lalitha??
We are from same state and we didn't knee it till...
It seems your Vijendra fan, right???
Where are you from Lalitha??
We are from same state and we didn't knee it till...
I'm From Chennai Shaheen!
You are from?
I am hailing from small town turned district "Tirupattur"...
I have came to Chennai for school, college competitions, conference and seminars...
Not that scary but definitely heart wrenching🥺
But watch it, its good
Hello Octo🤗Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Hey everyone🤗
How you doing? How about your exams??
Shaheen🤗
I'm good. Exams are postponed yet again. Got the notification recently😆