Please yaar shre!!
I just want these both name to be separated 😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Please yaar shre!!
I just want these both name to be separated 😈
Trust me it was the irritating part of today's epi....and thinking about the consequences which will happen due to this are giving me a feeling to kill 🤬🤬Deleted.
Originally posted by: --Lalz--
Prith it's ruditha AT
Deleted Lalz.
Trust me it was the irritating part of today's epi....and thinking about the consequences which will happen due to this are giving me a feeling to kill 🤬🤬
It irritated me so much and I am thinking to not watch todays episode Mahi due to the consequences.
Today's epi was good as well as rich in content❤️.
There is one scene of Ani which I loved genuinely.😆
Today's epi was good as well as rich in content❤️.
There is one scene of Ani which I loved genuinely.😆
Which scene you are talking about?
Seriously, how could some people ship them, i wouldn't mind, if makers didn't show mini dark. But, they are showing her pure vamp, then how could people think they are awesome pair like seriously 😕
Seriously, how could some people ship them, i wouldn't mind, if makers didn't show mini dark. But, they are showing her pure vamp, then how could people think they are awesome pair like seriously 😕
Exactly
Mere DT notes padenge agar Rudhita ke alawa idhar kuch aur kahaan toh
ATs main dusre fandom ki baatein nahi hoti
And haan kisse permission chaiye toh puch lena😆
Trust me it was the irritating part of today's epi....and thinking about the consequences which will happen due to this are giving me a feeling to kill 🤬🤬
Same feel mahi 😈
If by any means possible I will kill her through tv and save Rudhita from her evilness 😡