Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Which country is like half an hour ahead of India?😆 She messed up with time zone I guess. Always thought she was from US prob.
ya am from Canada 🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
Which country is like half an hour ahead of India?😆 She messed up with time zone I guess. Always thought she was from US prob.
ya am from Canada 🤣
🤣 what time zone u in?
Eastern time😳
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Eastern time😳
ok so 2 hr ahead of me.
ok so 2 hr ahead of me.
Yup😆
I know the winner name!

Your bet! One name only!
Declare and finish this game plz. 😆 Need some break from this game.
I will go with Alexia Wilson, leaving the top 3 out. 😆