Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#13- Page 105

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

30.1k

Users

10

Likes

2.6k

Frequent Posters

UVVZL36XBK44KQVA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


Yeah.......what else we can call it.......

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: FK2ZOOWXAYM6NPJY


That's good........I was not sure........as I don't know them all are pretty much same for me........sorry.......

It's alright Isa, you need not be sorry!🤗

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 7VSYFIBBMVULZK4B


I was also wondering? She might be having a special late-night party........

Or maybe cleaning the after-party mess😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: PLL246KB5TOOWLSV


Or maybe by shoulder.........

Head and Shoulder's maybe😆

UVVZL36XBK44KQVA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Head and Shoulder's maybe😆


That's P&G product.............they may appt. you as their model........

UVVZL36XBK44KQVA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Or maybe cleaning the after-party mess😆


Or making more mess......who knows.........

UVVZL36XBK44KQVA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

It's alright Isa, you need not be sorry!🤗


Thank you....when are you planning to come next time at this time here.....

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 75TBJYHYD5KW7DEG


That's P&G product.............they may appt. you as their model........

Like this?😆

Image

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: XTN2ESHBWCG26AI3


Thank you....when are you planning to come next time at this time here.....

Next Monday I guess!


Will put up a post here no worries!😳

UVVZL36XBK44KQVA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

You won't take my responsibilty?😭😭😭


Bye I am going
















































































I am back😎😆


Sorry......to hurt your feeling.........my feeling is hurt too as I can't see your post........only white page.....🤣

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".