Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#13- Page 104

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

30.1k

Users

10

Likes

2.6k

Frequent Posters

UVVZL36XBK44KQVA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Right!😆


We are flirty scary buddies😆

Both go side by side........

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: NCA4BKV2VO72W34C


You have me what.........no way....I can't be responsible for both of our poor situations.........

You won't take my responsibilty?😭😭😭


Bye I am going
















































































I am back😎😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: IOAT3UCAQY2WXN63


Thanks for the confirmation.......I'm running with our present and future presidents............so not minding the small things like gender rehab........🤣

Gender rehab?🤣🤣

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: MN5OER4EHQSM6OSW


Keep doing that....Did Alina say that's her fav. show? hope not..........

Bye god's grace she didn't😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 4N247MGWTHAE73YX

Both go side by side........

Yes😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago

Meta babu kaha gaya?


Where did my babu go?

UVVZL36XBK44KQVA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: alina.b

@Isa - How are you today? Getting used to the FL heat?


Sorry missed your post.......I try to go through my notifications mostly.......came all the way back and found you......Doing OK........heat is everywhere here.........bud..difficult to get used to.....



Fast Food Drive Thru Pranks GIFs | Tenor

UVVZL36XBK44KQVA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Bye god's grace she didn't😆


That's good........I was not sure........as I don't know them all are pretty much same for me........sorry.......

UVVZL36XBK44KQVA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Meta babu kaha gaya?


Where did my babu go?


I was also wondering? She might be having a special late-night party........

UVVZL36XBK44KQVA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


Or maybe by shoulder.........

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".