Alright! I gotta go now. I'll catch up with you all later! Good night/day!
Where are you running? Have a good day!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Alright! I gotta go now. I'll catch up with you all later! Good night/day!
Where are you running? Have a good day!
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Alina is gonna love this🤣🤣
I edited to add the real one for her.........there are few more in my shortlist........if I post........don't want to come here for few days.........after that............🤣
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Lol😆
I watched two in the first one a baby was killed and the in the second one the granny😆
I felt like running away from TV😆
@ B that sounds like a better solution for that show...........
Originally posted by: 6WMJBEBDLHMG6D6F
I edited to add the real one for her.........there are few more in my shortlist........if I post........don't want to come here for few days.........after that............🤣
How about you post them I ave you😉🤣
She will kill us😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It's a long tale... about 5 million years ago there was a man who........ story over😆
Didn't know long tale......stops after barely a line......
You have me what.........no way....I can't be responsible for both of our poor situations.........
Originally posted by: GZHTQ3U2BNNDGMQ7
@ B that sounds like a better solution for that show...........
It is😆
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thanks bro!
(I am not changing your gender! I am used to calling everyone my bro😆)
Thanks for the confirmation.......I'm running with our present and future presidents............so not minding the small things like gender rehab........🤣
Keep doing that....Did Alina say that's her fav. show? hope not..........
Real readers can ready the entire story which is hidden in those small dots😆
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5