True or False Question.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
True or False Question.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
True or False Question.
How is it easy? Chances of getting all 4 right is low. Could be a trick T or F with all true n all false. 😆
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
hrbkrocks
^ I made some of the alphabets up by wildly guessing it. Can’t say for sure how accurate my guess was though. Tune in to find out tomorrow when my True/False guess results come out 😎
thats sad to quit in the finals :(
cant someone else play instead? :P
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
thats sad to quit in the finals :(
cant someone else play instead? :P
Yes I can 😃
when are we getting the quesrions?
Originally posted by: FingerFetish
That wasn’t me. That was Patricia. 😃
A very hormonal naive Patricia.
Patricia isn’t proud of her past.
Patricia has PTSD.
Patricia deserves a new beginning.
Now let’s focus on WD and stalk her PLEZ 😆
😆
I am kidding, didn't see anything out of ordinary. Finger fetish isn't that unheard of 😆
Originally posted by: FreeTheNipple
She did it the second time?!
Wonder why she didn't translate completely in Hindi.
Humko uska hindi nahi aati.
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I just stalked WD's profile & it only took me about 5 minutes to find her name.
Was anyone else successful in stalking her & find what they were looking for? You just gotta skim through all the pages of her posts & only look out for certain topics.
Sapna's name is Parminder
🤣🤣 Yeah!
Sorry who had witness my crazy fangirling over HR😆 Those days! In my defense I was a teenage 🤪 But I am still his fan after a decade!😎
Originally posted by: WildestDreams
🤣🤣 Yeah!
Sorry who had witness my crazy fangirling over HR😆 Those days! In my defense I was a teenage 🤪 But I am still his fan after a decade!😎
Pam for short?? 😛