How could you slap!? 🥺
BTW that’s Gurpreet, his twin. I only know MSK thank you very much 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
How could you slap!? 🥺
BTW that’s Gurpreet, his twin. I only know MSK thank you very much 😒
I just stalked WD's profile & it only took me about 5 minutes to find her name. 

Was anyone else successful in stalking her & find what they were looking for? You just gotta skim through all the pages of her posts & only look out for certain topics. 

Originally posted by: TheGladiator
I just stalked WD's profile & it only took me about 5 minutes to find her name.
Was anyone else successful in stalking her & find what they were looking for? You just gotta skim through all the pages of her posts & only look out for certain topics.
She told us her name in the PM already my friend 😆
Btw what was the question again?😆
It is some highly questionable content 😆
I've got it anyway...just skimmed through the thread. 😆
The question that caused controversy. It was such an easy task. 😆
That wasn’t me. That was Patricia. 😃
A very hormonal naive Patricia.
Patricia isn’t proud of her past.
Patricia has PTSD.
Patricia deserves a new beginning.
Now let’s focus on WD and stalk her PLEZ 😆
Originally posted by: TheGladiator
The question that caused controversy. It was such an easy task. 😆
What question? Its easy when you are not part of the game.🤣