Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I completed 10 thousand likes according to the Hall Of Fame🥳
Bucky you birthday is bringing in so many good news
Congrats Lavy!! 🥳
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I completed 10 thousand likes according to the Hall Of Fame🥳
Bucky you birthday is bringing in so many good news
Congrats Lavy!! 🥳
Originally posted by: --Shamoo--
Hi everyone! New to this chat, and this forum but not new to this show ;)
Hi Welcome to the Forum!! I'm Alina. What's your name?
Look what I found guys! Mohit in an old ad
I believe this is actually Mohit's first Ad!
Originally posted by: priya185
I am an msd fan 🤗
Hi-5❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
I filled my 12th Admission form today on my Babu's & Mahi's bday😎
While crossing the road I realised that I have lost my confidence in crossing roads😆 Lockdown side-effects😆
Yay!! Congratulations!! I hope you have a very successful year! After this, you'll be a college girl!
LOL the traffic in India always gives me major anxiety 😆
Thanks Miyan🤗
Congrats Bucky on turning into Rockerz!!! How was your birthday?
Yes!
He said that in his IG live vid!
His biopic was the best I have seen on a cricketer
Yay!! Congratulations!! I hope you have a very successful year! After this, you'll be a college girl!
LOL the traffic in India always gives me major anxiety 😆
Thanks a lot and same 2 U🤗❤️
It should... people drive like🤣

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5