I just looked into the questions , is the deadline in a hour. 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I just looked into the questions , is the deadline in a hour. 🤣
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
I just looked into the questions , is the deadline in a hour. 🤣
This time there are some extra questions too! All the best🤣
Originally posted by: Nahiiinnn
I just looked into the questions , is the deadline in a hour. 🤣
U read them now...because you’re out somewhere if I remember?🤔
What is the deadline and when will the results be announced?
What is the deadline and when will the results be announced?
Deadline is today 20 Hrs IST. Results come out tomorrow
And I pressed the send button! 🥳

Jai mata di!

Good luck to all⭐️
Lekin just like piun said, khud ke liye thoda extra wala good luck baghwan ji🙏🤣
OK. Please post the questions once the deadline is over. Looking forward to the finale result declaration. The best sheep should win.
Ya. Here



Woooow That’s so Beautiful!The view
What is ur time zone?🤔