Nice, pls give us more updates n the background as to what went wrong!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 4: 5-6 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Nice, pls give us more updates n the background as to what went wrong!
Nice updt dr
Totally loved it so much
Want to know what happened after ishra engagement. Feeling bad for ishra. Raman is completely changed. Hope soon Ishu will change Raman. Y toshiji doesn't like Ishu.
Thanx for the pm
Updt soon
Awesome update dear
Nice update
Loved it
Raman is not good with ishu
Mrs bhalla is also irritating
Poor ishu
Update soon
Sounds intriguing from the comments I've read. Will get round to reading it in peace. 😃
I especially loved the second part. It's so intriguing how Raman has completely transformed, maintains distance from his wife and family. Whereas, Ishita tries to be a dutiful wife and daughter in law. I'm reading a well written story after an incredibly long time.
Also, love the elders in the story.
P.S. I was so eager to comment that I just made this post after reading about half the chapter. Shall get back to completing it now. :))
hope it'll continue after reading the part...Originally posted by: UmeraTariq
Sounds intriguing from the comments I've read. Will get round to reading it in peace. 😃
thank u sooo much... Glad you like it this much..Originally posted by: UmeraTariq
I especially loved the second part. It's so intriguing how Raman has completely transformed, maintains distance from his wife and family. Whereas, Ishita tries to be a dutiful wife and daughter in law. I'm reading a well written story after an incredibly long time.
Also, love the elders in the story.
P.S. I was so eager to comment that I just made this post after reading about half the chapter. Shall get back to completing it now. :))
I'll wait for your review after reading complete part.. hope you will like the story even further..
Thanks once again
I'm interested to know what's turned Toshi ji and Raman against Ishita. Also, liked how you didn't go overboard in projecting a 'rude' Raman. I sensed that Raman still has strong feelings in his heart for Ishita but something is holding him back. Despite his rough exterior, he is still really soft with her. Please maintain that.
Learnt a thing or two about characterisation from your writing. Keep it up. 😃
Originally posted by: Kadianvi
thank u sooo much... Glad you like it this much..
I'll wait for your review after reading complete part.. hope you will like the story even further..
Thanks once again
You're most welcome. Always feels great to encourage good quality content. Wishing more success for you. ❤️😃
Previous Parts https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/ye-hai-mohabbatein/5344246/ishra-ff-hum-hain-rahi-pyaar-ke Part 6 Raman stood frozen for a few...
I dare you to post a thing about anyone other than DivAn.
14