No she didn't



and count


idk the sun didn't tell me




Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
No she didn't



and count


idk the sun didn't tell me




I think it was on ac so won't be able to find it on this one
but it was good secretive
I might still have the paper








I'll have to look for it



I just thought of it





Originally posted by: Violet.Rain
No she didn't
and count
idk the sun didn't tell me
No worries, I will tell you the story



yes yes so many dilbar, give me some time



need another spy team for Sun now




Originally posted by: Violet.Rain
I might still have the paper
I'll have to look for it
I just thought of it
😲 That would be super awesome



Look for it tomorrow and we shall learn it again 





Blueeeeeee coming next ppl, better watch out 




tashu, ur changing accounts back & forth?🤣
haan uske baad purple green red yellow 🤣saare rainbow colors aare h 🤣Blueeeeeee coming next ppl, better watch out
No worries, I will tell you the story
yes yes so many dilbar, give me some time
need another spy team for Sun now
Tell me






that's too many dilbar's 








oh god







now the sun too



Kindly Follow * Chat Clubs Rules Regulations! * Chat Club Name Credit : Ancy (Chrisjo) Tagline Credit : Arthi (EmeraldStar) Members' List...
842