Happy Birthday Bucky!- Page 3

Created

Last reply

Replies

82

Views

4.5k

Users

12

Likes

206

Frequent Posters

Bucky thumbnail
10th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 6 years ago
#21

Originally posted by: ZBORNUGY6YUJZ6O2


Aww.........that's so nice of you....but be careful........I eat....like or maybe more than a hog.......🤣 now you imagine......I have to run..........Enjoy the day.......now worry..have fun..........the best way you can.......❤️🤗


You guys have made my day! Thank you thank you thank you!🤗 Thank you so much for taking out the time for me Isa!🤗

Image

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#22

Originally posted by: N57NQABYK7KG5C6W


Aww.........that's so nice of you....but be careful........I eat....like or maybe more than a hog.......🤣 now you imagine......I have to run..........Enjoy the day.......now worry..have fun..........the best way you can.......❤️🤗

I'll come tom too!

I didn't chat with you guys today

Apologies for not being there


Bye and have a good day!

Stay safe and take care!

BFMB4RGWBHHY7ERQ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#23

Originally posted by: Bucky


Thank you Priya!🤗❤️

I agree, Lavy is the queen of pics and gifs!👏❤️


That's very true.......👍🏼

BFMB4RGWBHHY7ERQ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#24

Originally posted by: Bucky


You guys have made my day! Thank you thank you thank you!🤗 Thank you so much for taking out the time for me Isa!🤗

Image


It's my pleasure.........buddy...........have fun!

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#25

Originally posted by: QDKQLO4JGYCDXQCC


Googleji..directed me wrong..........are you coming tomorrow?........when is your next stop by?

Yes😳

Image

BFMB4RGWBHHY7ERQ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#26

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

I'll come tom too!

I didn't chat with you guys today

Apologies for not being there


Bye and have a good day!

Stay safe and take care!


Thank you...for doing the Bucky's B'day thread for all of us..........Decided not to give the tickets..😉...lemme know when you're coming next...here..

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#27

Originally posted by: C6A2MZVYWEF6VGXD


That's very true.......👍🏼

Thanks a lot darling🤗❤️

BFMB4RGWBHHY7ERQ thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago
#28


Why you're showing me, my face...that's what my feeling.........

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#29

Originally posted by: 3SYM2UP65253JQ5D


Thank you...for doing the Bucky's B'day thread for all of us..........Decided not to give the tickets..😉...lemme know when you're coming next...here..

Tomorrow ji😳

I love doing it🤗

Which tickets? Sorry for my poor memory😆

Uday_Shetty thumbnail
The Summer Sheep Diaries Thumbnail 7th Anniversary Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 6 years ago
#30

Originally posted by: LY6QDUQU2SDPBATV


Why you're showing me, my face...that's what my feeling.........

Lol🤣

Is this one ok?

Image

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".