Thank you ji......Only wish....my head was as hairless as his........that could have helped me to go through this hot weather......
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
For Bluffmaster IF slots
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Thank you ji......Only wish....my head was as hairless as his........that could have helped me to go through this hot weather......
@ B -is this you mentioned? Pushpa is an upcoming Indian Telugu-language action thriller film
Thank you Priya!🤗❤️
I agree, Lavy is the queen of pics and gifs!👏❤️
I'll be helping Bucky eating the desserts..........no invitation needed........Bucky samjhae?
Happy birthday to my Golden Era Friend, Bucky! You're a very sweet person and I always enjoy discussing old movies and songs with you ❤️ Have a great birthday and I hope this year brings you lots of success and good health!
Awww thank you much my oldest forum friend!❤️
Right back at you! You have the best reviews and I always look forward to chatting and discussing movies with you!🤗
You guys are gonna make me emotional now!😭
I'll be helping Bucky eating the desserts..........no invitation needed........Bucky samjhae?
By all means! Sharing is caring!😉🤗
Aww.........that's so nice of you....but be careful........I eat....like or maybe more than a hog.......🤣 now you imagine......I have to run..........Enjoy the day.......now worry..have fun..........the best way you can.......❤️🤗
@ B -is this you mentioned? Pushpa is an upcoming Indian Telugu-language action thriller film
It may be😆
But it's a popular dialogue!
Pushpa means flower and it's a name for a female character from that movie!😆
I just used the dialogue here😉
Hayyeeee!❤️
Thanks🤗❤️
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
It may be😆
But it's a popular dialogue!
Pushpa means flower and it's a name for a female character from that movie!😆
I just used the dialogue here😉
Googleji..directed me wrong..........are you coming tomorrow?........when is your next stop by?