😈
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😈
Appy di yeah sare questions kaha kaha se dhundke le ati hai ..
itna toughest toughest ... 🥺
[/QUOTE
Yaar I can’t have questions already done my WD na... imagine mujpe kya guzring 😂😂
Round 3 answers sent
😲
Can someone tell me how to google question 3?
🤣🤣
IF will help you in that 🤣 dekho atleast one question google can’t answer 😈 isn’t that commendable 🤷🏻♀️
I understand 🥺
udhar ap fasing , aur idhar hum 🥺
Can someone tell me how to google question 3?
🤣🤣
🤣🤣 that Q how we will google lol will have to search IF
But I didn't think like a sheep and wrote my choice of answers.
Let's see whether they match with the other people or not 😆
Round 3 answers sent
Tani itni jaldi .. robot hogeyo ho ka ? 😲
Originally posted by: SoniRSippu21
🤣🤣 that Q seems like dead giveaway🤣
🤣 Yaar dimaag mein questions not coming..
But I didn't think like a sheep and wrote my choice of answers.
Let's see whether they match with the other people or not 😆
Yeah I am same, i write my fav answers haha