Tune bulaya aur main aa gayi..I miss our discussions and analysis and random chats so much yaar 😒
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Tune bulaya aur main aa gayi..I miss our discussions and analysis and random chats so much yaar 😒
Kuch bhi keh lo, thappad toh sirf Prerna hi mar sakti hai. Koi aur nayi. 😆

"Admi life mein kahan pahuncha hai, woh iss baat se maloom parta hai ke uske paas kitna options hai." WOW! 👏
Originally posted by: asmaanixx
Megzzzzz!!! 🤗
Sach keh ri hoon, abhi abhi tumhe hi yaad kar ri thi.
Thank you sooo much!
Maybe, cuz I didn't get anything. 🤔 PM me on IF instead! It's faster to get a hold of me here than anywhere else. 😆
Gur 🤗how is everything in Canada? Yaha Australia me to humare state me corona ka second wave start ho gaya fir!! I think 2020 work from home me hi bitega
Yes next time I will pm you here:)
Kaun kya dekh raha hai abhi? I just watched Bulbul on Netflix and it's a freaking good movie! Please watch if you haven't..
Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh
Kaun kya dekh raha hai abhi? I just watched Bulbul on Netflix and it's a freaking good movie! Please watch if you haven't..
Watched it. It’s a freaking amazing movie 😛
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
Watched it. It’s a freaking amazing movie 😛
And how good is the lead actress!! Tripti my god 😲
Originally posted by: MeghnaGhosh
Kaun kya dekh raha hai abhi? I just watched Bulbul on Netflix and it's a freaking good movie! Please watch if you haven't..
Meghzz... what am I hearing? Is SS hinting of DT and KVG in his next show? 😆
Tripti is beautiful.. just gorgeous. And what an amazing actress. She was so good ❤️❤️
Originally posted by: LoveInAutumn26
Meghzz... what am I hearing? Is SS hinting of DT and KVG in his next show? 😆
Really? Yeh kab hua😆 SS and DT are sache dost so I won't be surprised😆