Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Hi buddies!
Hii!
Will catch in half an hour!
Gotta make some threads ready😉
Thanks hehe😆
Trying to figure..what's in your DP.........you had if I remember correctly...NY state flower before...
Originally posted by: Pranushka_723
Thanks hehe😆
In other thread you said Brmha......something.....what is that mean?
I know........you're busy and why.......😉
Trying to figure..what's in your DP.........you had if I remember correctly...NY state flower before...
It's ghungru(anklet bells)
They probably are Kathak's(a traditional dance form in India) ghungroo
I don't remember what I said🤣
Did I say Brahma Sankat?
If yes then it means great danger😆
I'll come back to this one later😆
Hi alina lavy and others
Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok
5