Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2|Chat Club#13- Page 80

Created

Last reply

Replies

1.1k

Views

30.1k

Users

10

Likes

2.6k

Frequent Posters

MTGD5YPFQ6T4JGU5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LQSG3ZEDQCAUNBB7


Hi Mishti! How are you doing?

Isaaaa🤗

I am doing fine!!!

UVVZL36XBK44KQVA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: TSCN5HQ5DC6QHOTD

Isaaaa🤗

I am doing fine!!!


Hey......I missed you other days...........are you too busy?❤️🤗

UVVZL36XBK44KQVA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Bucky


I'd love to, some day!


Will wait for you........🤗

MTGD5YPFQ6T4JGU5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: 4MTF7MSWHWLXKURT


Hey......I missed you other days...........are you too busy?❤️🤗

❤️🤗

A bit busy... With studies😆 and other stuffs...

UVVZL36XBK44KQVA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


Lavy.........you're such a creative buddy!

UVVZL36XBK44KQVA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: ZHO3F4SUTET4TFWV

❤️🤗

A bit busy... With studies😆 and other stuffs...


Are you finding your sleepers in place?

MTGD5YPFQ6T4JGU5 thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: AGVDAEFFRBDBGQRL


Are you finding your sleepers in place?

Yup 😆 thanks to my mom 🤣

UVVZL36XBK44KQVA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: Pranushka_723

Precisely. The pandemonium is so high that the secret will perhaps be taken to the murderers' grave (in any case). Either way it is a murder. Mental agony is counted as one now too.

Yes it was a murder! Maybe mental or maybe physical but sadly the murderers will be there in front of us walking freely and we will be helpless, unknown to the real story!


Yes! We have our hands tied. Hopefully we're looking towards a change/revolution!


Yes! Hopefully there will be a change but I am sure it's cost too is going to be high!


Off topic but it makes me furious how connected the world has become yet so distant. We honestly live in a world of sham. And somehow I feel we shouldn't really pin our happiness on anyone else's.

We need to understand that expect the least but shower love the most! It might seem stupid but that's the only way we will be happy without hurting others.


That is true. Love everyone but don't pin your well-being or happiness on them only. After a point it's really dependent on the opposite person and they should know their act. Geeta says 'karma karte chalo, phal ki chinta matt karo'.

I agree! We all know our deeds and their results... the only difference is some acknowledge them while some don't. So do good but don't expect!

Geeta always gives out best thoughts whatever the situation is!


@ G...is this the same ........You are only entitled to the action, never to its fruits.....that's something form the core of my belief......

UVVZL36XBK44KQVA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago

Originally posted by: LXJDZUKXZKIRZOG2

Yup 😆 thanks to my mom 🤣


That's cool.........I came to know that you're friend's name is Bunty.........guess your best friend.........

UVVZL36XBK44KQVA thumbnail
Posted: 6 years ago


Hi Meena! How are you doing? Guess.......today is your holiday?... Join the fun......

Related Topics

Ek Duje Ke Vaaste 2 thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 10 months ago

Please follow the IF COC I miss talking to you guys so I thought of reviving this CC. Lavi hope that’s ok

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".