Someone's shayarris....uffffff❤️
My favourite in order
1. Wedding pheras shayarri
2. Navrtari shringar shayyari
3. Abir's birthday shayyari
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Someone's shayarris....uffffff❤️
My favourite in order
1. Wedding pheras shayarri
2. Navrtari shringar shayyari
3. Abir's birthday shayyari
Hi Gauri, I'm Daya. Been active only in the last few months. Glad to see everyone popping up back here again since show is ready to re-start 😊
Originally posted by: Stardust91
My name is Sia...
Nice meeting you too.
If Mishbir can hug, surely we will get scenes in close proximity?
They cannot ask MishBir to stand 2m apart and have a conversation. MishBir are a married jodi.
I saw a promo on another channel and the heroine hugged the hero. So i think the leads will have to film close scenes.
Hi Sia, I'm Daya. Nice to meet you. Hope to interact more very soon!
hii daya ....yaa glad to be back 😆🤗Originally posted by: angelfire78
Hi Gauri, I'm Daya. Been active only in the last few months. Glad to see everyone popping up back here again since show is ready to re-start 😊
Belated happy birthday.... 😆
One promo and so many ppl back in d house . And d response d promo is getting is so good.
Even many ppl huv decided t start watching d show those who were not watching
Acha promotion Kiya dkp ne
Originally posted by: angelfire78
Hi Sia, I'm Daya. Nice to meet you. Hope to interact more very soon!
Same here!
This seems like one of the best ATs I have been on EVER!!!
promo aisha dasu banana hai dkp ne... Promo koi bhi ignore nahi kar payaga. ... 😆Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
One promo and so many ppl back in d house . And d response d promo is getting is so good.
Even many ppl huv decided t start watching d show those who were not watching
Acha promotion Kiya dkp ne
Thanks Gauri! 🤗
Have you been a part of this AT from the beginning?
Originally posted by: Stardust91
Same here!
This seems like one of the best ATs I have been on EVER!!!
@bold - I haven't been on any others, but the charm of this AT is definitely comparable to the charm of the people it is for ❤️ 😊
yup......🤗