Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
😆Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
thank u....
I am so happy that I am posting from my old acc...... 😎
Posting from new account feeled awkward... 😅
i can understand that...
Sorry for asking here but anyone going to make ruslan AT....
Rajan sir ke actors cameo choice aache hai....
Vatsal and now ruslan... My another fav..... ☺️
i dont think we have ruslaan AT in this forum...Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
Sorry for asking here but anyone going to make ruslan AT....
Rajan sir ke actors cameo choice aache hai....
Vatsal and now ruslan... My another fav..... ☺️
ok...chalo.....teek hai...🤗i dont think we have ruslaan AT in this forum...
Originally posted by: Gaurirane366
ok...chalo.....teek hai...🤗
Hi gauri🤗
After so long how are you dear?
Your DP ❤️
hi Priya🤗
why should I ingore you yaar.😆.i did not check the notification..just now checked it
Originally posted by: Sarcastic_me
Nope🤣 some norms r to be followed 😉
They are following na see the gap between them😆
I am fine.. ..and how area you??
Thank you... ❤️