I love myself too much, to even waste time on others 😏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love myself too much, to even waste time on others 😏
Originally posted by: WaqtZaya
I love myself too much, to even waste time on others 😏
Hahaha wow! I am a romantic
😒
This is was such an emotional update. Rishabh is an amazing father.
Aap...meri beti ho. God this line was so full of emotions. I could actually feel how Rishabh must’ve felt.
And now for the upcoming. I can’t wait for more PreRish moments. Pls pls don’t make us wait for this.
And thank you !!!
Ok dear waiting please update Jaldi 😭😭😭😭😭😒😒😒Originally posted by: GulaabiAakhein.
Thank youuu ! 🤗I am so glad you enjoyed the update!
Yaaa Kukki didn't do it on purpose and got scolded by Rishabh but she was mainly scolded about why didn't tell Rishabh the truth when she got the chance. So that's fair.
I will update soon! Now is a little difficult 🤣 But will update jaldi!
Originally posted by: Confederates
This is was such an emotional update. Rishabh is an amazing father.
Aap...meri beti ho. God this line was so full of emotions. I could actually feel how Rishabh must’ve felt.
And now for the upcoming. I can’t wait for more PreRish moments. Pls pls don’t make us wait for this.
And thank you !!!
Thank you so much! 🤗
@ Bold - Hahaha well, that is completely your imagination😛 Because words are mine but the way you picture it is you!
Will update soon!
Now we'll get the much awaited romance chapter. ☺️
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
Now we'll get the much awaited romance chapter. ☺️
Yep, depending on my capabilities to write romance 😛
Hi Manjari. Hope you are well.
The last update was a proof that Rishabh is the best father.👍🏼👍🏼
Sneha thinks that Rishabh will leave her in the jungle like it happens in the fairy tales.😭😭
I just cried after reading the conversation between Rishabh and Sneha. Finally Sneha got rid of her insecurities.
You have penned down the emotions in an amazing way.
GREAT UPDATE. LOVED IT
WAITING FOR THE MUCH AWAITED PRERISH ROMANCE.
WITH LOVE 🤗
-PRAPTI
Update
Waaaaaaa 😭😭😭🤧🤧😭 waaaaaaa 😭🤧🤧