I thought you will be happy about coming first😃Jaldi questions dekar khatam karo , aisa lag raha hai saalon se chal raha hai
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I thought you will be happy about coming first😃Jaldi questions dekar khatam karo , aisa lag raha hai saalon se chal raha hai
PM sent
Koi mujhe yeh batao aise questions toh nahi maange the humne😡
Toh diye kyun?
Iske bonus trick ki wajah se jo gussa araha hai mujhe🤬
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Koi mujhe yeh batao aise questions toh nahi maange the humne😡
Toh diye kyun?
Iske bonus trick ki wajah se jo gussa araha hai mujhe🤬
Chill pill Lexi! Concentrate on the top 10....the extra is just for fun! Mine😆. You don’t need to think hard about the extra one
Extra toh I am not caringOriginally posted by: WildestDreams
Chill pill Lexi! Concentrate on the top 10....the extra is just for fun! Mine😆. You don’t need to think hard about the extra one
Shayad se ek sahi bhi ajayega usme
What I am thinking is about the 10 questions only😡
Congoz shongoz for new thread🥳
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Extra toh I am not caring
Shayad se ek sahi bhi ajayega usme
What I am thinking is about the 10 questions only😡
Previous game also u said same hehe, this time also u will rock it
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Extra toh I am not caring
Shayad se ek sahi bhi ajayega usme
What I am thinking is about the 10 questions only😡
*deep breathe* I am working on hints🤓
Behen bohot hard hai yeh questionsOriginally posted by: SoniRSippu21
Previous game also u said same hehe, this time also u will rock it

Give me hints I will give you answers😳