Originally posted by: CaptainV
So let's have a week of memes/captions! Next week each day one show! We will circle back to the emotions one later.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Originally posted by: CaptainV
So let's have a week of memes/captions! Next week each day one show! We will circle back to the emotions one later.
🤪

I don't know to make meme 😒 anyways I will put captions in pics
Yay! Started watching BOSS.
Originally posted by: scarlett22
Yay! Started watching BOSS.
Enjoy totally different version of him
My condition since March 2020
Originally posted by: mithilalovesksg
I don't know to make meme 😒 anyways I will put captions in pics
Yes yes I mean that. You don't have to edit the pics. Just add memes or captions regarding the pics
yea le V agaya IT meme 🤣