Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tumse hi umeed lagaye bethe hai
Agar tum hi aise bologi toh humara kya hoga😒
I'm sure that my answers gonna be unique this time 😭😭
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Tumse hi umeed lagaye bethe hai
Agar tum hi aise bologi toh humara kya hoga😒
I'm sure that my answers gonna be unique this time 😭😭
Isse accha hamare woh option wala round .. atleast IF wasio ka mindset for ans choosing easy ho jati thi
aur idhar toh 🥺
kher dil pe patthar rakke maine answer bhej dia
Mere snitch ko toh aj maine goodbye bol dia 🥺😭
Kripya sab bhejo jaldi 🤣
Intezaar na ho paa raha hai ....
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Darling Google also failed to choose one out of that lot 🤣🤣
It is like asking to choose between one roti from the other roti ..not roti and Paratha or roti n rice 😕🤔
For such questions one just needs to go with whatever comes to mind first
I might cancel Q3... 🤪
Thanks thanks many thanks 😘😘
Iss baar mujhse koi umeed mat rakho 😭😭
Kasam tumhari Hum ro padenge ... 😭😭
Originally posted by: Mannmohanaa
I haven't 🥳
I had to send last night warna they were haunting my nightmares
appy replace q3 with another question that has less options
but in results i still wanna know what answer everyone gave for it :D
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
Kasam tumhari Hum ro padenge ... 😭😭
Mujhe bhi rona aa raha 😭😭
Results ka wait hi nahi ho Raha. I wanna know kisne kya kya answers diye 😬