I will be happy if you do🙏I might cancel Q3... 🤪
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
I will be happy if you do🙏I might cancel Q3... 🤪
in next round for my Snitch , my song will be -
Chithi Na Koi Sandesh
Hoo, Chithi Na Koi Sandesh
Jaane Woh Kaun Sa Desh
Jahan Tum Chale Gaye 💔🥺
![]()
I might cancel Q3... 🤪
Please 😳
Originally posted by: Sutapasima
TC you are our hope👍🏼 .... looking forwards to you leading 👍🏼our team to victory podium ... 😳
Iss baar mujhse koi umeed mat rakho 😭😭
Originally posted by: opsora2090
in next round for my Snitch , my song will be -
Chithi Na Koi Sandesh
Hoo, Chithi Na Koi Sandesh
Jaane Woh Kaun Sa Desh
Jahan Tum Chale Gaye 💔🥺
👍👍👍
Perfectly chosen song.
Tumse hi umeed lagaye bethe haiIss baar mujhse koi umeed mat rakho 😭😭
Agar tum hi aise bologi toh humara kya hoga😒
Cant betray right!🤗
Originally posted by: Alexia_Wilson
Cant betray right!🤗
True , some answers ate worth the risk . When the results are announced let me know which question