EXOL & Sock-let!!! Finished Secret Forest 🥳
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
EXOL & Sock-let!!! Finished Secret Forest 🥳
Have you guys received the questions for the finale round? And what's the deadline?
Originally posted by: heavenlybliss
Yeah, even 5 is not bad considering the qs were so tough. Ive realized playing as an outsider is more fun than participating 🤣
It is fun being ex-sheep. I thought I will not be able to enjoy this game once I am out but I was wrong. I am having super fun and that too without tension. 😆🤪
Have you guys received the questions for the finale round? And what's the deadline?
Questions are on Pg 74. Results arrived at 10 PM on 4th June. Answers start from Pg 92.
I didnt get the PMHave you guys received the questions for the finale round? And what's the deadline?
Originally posted by: BoonAndBane
Questions are on Pg 74. Results arrived at 10 PM on 4th June. Answers start from Pg 92.
I was asking about the finale questions.
Have you guys received the questions for the finale round? And what's the deadline?
not yet... WD doing shopping.
It's OK⭐️
EXOL & Sock-let!!! Finished Secret Forest 🥳
Did the revelation surprise you?
Now watch Squad 38 😈